Hotline and Fitting Support
Just have a quick question? Need some fitting insight from an expert? The Sonic Hotline is ready for your call.
At Sonic, phone support is handled by our own professionals, not an outsourced call center. You can directly reach representatives who will quickly take your order and answer basic product questions. Audiology Support staff are also available via phone to offer fitting advice.
Here are some ways our phone support staff can help:
Customer Service Representatives
- Place BTE and RITE orders
- Research status of existing order
- Assist in selection of product features and options
- Answer frequently asked questions
Audiology Support Representatives
- Assist with installation and use of the EXPRESSfit Fitting System
- Make recommendations for challenging cases
- Advise on feature and technology level selections
- Provide remote training for specific topics, products, or EXPRESSfit software
Call the experts
Sonic phone support offers quick help
from people who know their stuff.
Toll Free: 888-423-7834
Monday – Friday
7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Central
Online and in-depth
If you’re in need of specialized help, an online support rep can access your computer remotely to demonstrate our software or walk you through an issue.